Taming the Beast

My hair progression from being a natural beauty to a sisterlocked vixen

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Consultation Day!!!




So color me excited...I woke up at 6:00 and my appt. wasent until 2:00! so i drove around aimless looking in shops to occupy time instead of pacing the floors of my house. anyway when I got there my consultant Lora was finshing retightening another client. I was staring and asking questions. And the lady let me feel her hair! the first time i felt sisterlocks. they were absolutely gorgeous. I watched two obviously outdated Dr.Cornwell videos that were sorta redundent of all the things I already knew about sisterlocks..but none the less even this excited me. We discussed my previous hairstyles and anymore questions I had. Then she unvaled my Thick sandy blond au natural mane of hair and then put it my test locks. I set my appt for June 10th and 11th. 8:30 sharp. i got soooo much hair on my head its definetly gonna take the 2 days. I cant wait.....

4 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger brunsli said…

    Yea!

    I am soooooo excited for you!

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    Woo Hoo...I am so very excited for you,please keep taking pics and post them!

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Maryee said…

    Congrats Ziggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Leighann said…

    Hey Ziggy!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Congrats on getting your test locks and setting your appointment. Best of luck. I'm looking forward to more pictures so please keep posting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home