Taming the Beast

My hair progression from being a natural beauty to a sisterlocked vixen

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I am SISTERLOCKED!!!!!!! hear me ROAR








yeah man i got my locks done today from my wonderful consultant Lora...i didnt get the reaction that i wanted (omg ur hair is so cute. or anything of that nature...etc) instead no one is commenting taking that as a silent dislike.cause you kno if u get your hair done and people like it someone would say "hey thats cute..like your hair." but i day good stay silent cause i love my hair. and im going to from this stage to my locs are old and mature. and dont get on my dick then if you aint like em from the begging. luckily i have my bestest buddy P and my consultant for support.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger brunsli said…

    Congratulations!!!

    It' clear from your photos that *you* like them so I'm sure you're not worryied about other people too much. ;)

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Leighann said…

    Congrats and I agree with Mz. B.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Ree-C said…

    Don't worry about them. I had the same reaction when I first got my locs. Nearly 2.5 years later, the same people who had negative comments to make are complimenting me now. For example, my mom didn't like them at all....Guess who has SLs now, yes Momma!

    Congratulations on becoming a loc'd sistah.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger naadii salaam said…

    the hateration phaze, unfortunately, always seems to be par for the course. but you look happy, and that's all that matters!

    peace.
    naadii

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Naturalist1 said…

    In had the same reaction from my husband and kids, lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home