Taming the Beast

My hair progression from being a natural beauty to a sisterlocked vixen

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Livin wit Locs..Day 2




Cj the most beautiful black fellow in the city of vegas said he liked my hair ( i was so hype) a japanese lady told me it looks cute. Chrissy said it was absolutely beautiful. A white boy at my job said i look like Macy Gray( how i dont kno) and another one told me it looks like I got worms coming out of my head. Wat a diffrence perception makes. i am however still in love wit my hair and there is not a mirror or anything that shows a reflection that i can pass without glancing at myself. sisterlocks has made me concieted.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger brunsli said…

    Don't worry - it only matters if *you* like it.

    But, just so you know, your online community of blogging sisters likes it too!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger ~jaiDalon~ said…

    Everybody in the world has an opinion, but yours and God's are the only ones that matter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home